From: cnswplayers@... [mailto:cnswplayers@...]
Sent: Saturday, 22 November 2014 5:57 PM
To: cnswplayers@yahoogroups com. au
Subject: [cnswplayers] essential websites

Sensational - what initiative! With differstice and croquetscores our needs are met.

You Canberra guys are sure good with computers - thanks for the effort Nick (and Tim)

To: cnswplayers@...
From: cnswplayers@...
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 17:50:28 +1100
Subject: RE: [cnswplayers] Canberra AC Carnival 2015 and Charity Shield

Hi Alix,

I have put it together over the last couple of months.  This is the first time I have used it for a ‘real’ tournament.

Am hoping that it will be used by CNSW soon, just waiting for official signoff but I think that should be a formality.

It isn’t perfect, but will improve over time with usage.

Nick.

From: cnswplayers@...
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 15:46:47 +1100

Afternoon all,

Canberra is holding its AC carnival over the Easter weekend in 2015.  Further information can be found via this link:

http://www.thedufferstice.com/tournaments-by-category/ac/nsw-club-tournament-ac/8-canberra-carnival-2015

Entries are also being taken via the website.

We are also holding the 24 hour charity event over the same weekend.  Further details can be found here:

http://www.thedufferstice.com/tournaments-by-category/ac/nsw-club-tournament-ac/4-charity

If you have any questions about the either event please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Nick.