Re: essential websites

Nick Chapman

Thank you for the kind words Alix.

The Duffers Tice still needs some testing with real tournaments though. 

If there is anyone who would like to put up a tournament they are running that would be a great test J

N.

Sent: Saturday, 22 November 2014 5:57 PM
To: cnswplayers@yahoogroups com. au
Subject: [cnswplayers] essential websites

Sensational - what initiative! With differstice and croquetscores our needs are met.

You Canberra guys are sure good with computers - thanks for the effort Nick (and Tim)

To: cnswplayers@...
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 17:50:28 +1100
Subject: RE: [cnswplayers] Canberra AC Carnival 2015 and Charity Shield

Hi Alix,

I have put it together over the last couple of months.  This is the first time I have used it for a ‘real’ tournament.

Am hoping that it will be used by CNSW soon, just waiting for official signoff but I think that should be a formality.

It isn’t perfect, but will improve over time with usage. 

Nick.

Sent: Saturday, 22 November 2014 5:45 PM
To: cnswplayers@yahoogroups com. au
Subject: RE: [cnswplayers] Canberra AC Carnival 2015 and Charity Shield

Hi Nick,

Who has put thedifferstice website together, how long ago, and why hasn't it been widely promoted? How fantastic to have tournaments across the country listed and the ability to enter them.

Excellent.

alix.

To: cnswplayers@...
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 15:46:47 +1100
Subject: [cnswplayers] Canberra AC Carnival 2015 and Charity Shield

Afternoon all,

Canberra is holding its AC carnival over the Easter weekend in 2015.  Further information can be found via this link:

http://www.thedufferstice.com/tournaments-by-category/ac/nsw-club-tournament-ac/8-canberra-carnival-2015

Entries are also being taken via the website. 

We are also holding the 24 hour charity event over the same weekend.  Further details can be found here: 

http://www.thedufferstice.com/tournaments-by-category/ac/nsw-club-tournament-ac/4-charity

If you have any questions about the either event please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Nick.

Join cnswplayers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.