Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: [cnswplayers] New Attached to check

I agree with you , Tim. I think it is a hoax / scam / virus.
I have tried to ring Margaret to check with her but she is not answering.
I suggest we all delete the message.
Brenda

On 25/09/2014 2:55 PM, Tim Murphy tim@... [cnswplayers] wrote:

What's in the document? Why is it so important?

Sent from phone. Don't expect much.

On Sep 25, 2014 2:33 PM, "Margaret Foster margada.foster@... [cnswplayers]" <cnswplayers@...> wrote:

No its not virus and its safe, i made sure of that cos its a very important document

On 25 September 2014 05:04, Tim Murphy tim@... [cnswplayers] <cnswplayers@...> wrote:

All

Margaret's email (if that's her name) is most likely a hoax / virus.

Tim

Sent from phone. Don't expect much.

On Sep 25, 2014 1:50 PM, "Peter Coles pxcoles@... [cnswplayers]" <cnswplayers@...> wrote:

Hello Margaret.

Thanks for your email however we are unable to open it in GMail.

AVG indicated there is a 'threat' resident in the email.

Would it please be possible to send it again as a normal 'direct' email?
Many thanks for your help

Peter Coles

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 12:17 PM, Margaret Foster margada.foster@... [cnswplayers] <cnswplayers@...> wrote:

Hello,

I've uploaded some documents to your email using Google Documents. Please Click here. and sign in with your email to open the documents.

Best regards
Logo for Google Docs
Love, Margaret