If you can't use via the link please email me at the working group email CNSWWorkingGroup@... and I can assist further.

Cheers

Roberta

On 13 Aug 2014, at 10:39 am, "'Wendy Fothergill' wfotherg@... [cnswplayers]" <cnswplayers@...> wrote:

Roberta
I have managed to "lose" the club survey sheet as well as the personal one.
I know I am late but I would like to complete these, particularly the club one as we had a meeting last week to discuss it.
Could they be resent to me please?
You have asked questions about membership 2013/2014 - I shall answer that asap unless John Eddes has given an answer.
Thanks
Wendy

Sent: Friday, 8 August 2014 9:05 AM
Subject: Re: [cnswplayers] Reminder: CNSW Headquarters Member Survey - Please Complete by Monday 4 August

Hi Margaret
The response rate to the survey is at over 10% of membership, which a satisfactory rate of return for such surveys. we have now had almost 340 responses from individuals with the Club survey also currently open.

If the members have been unable to complete on line, a paper based version was also sent  with the original advice of the opening of the survey. If you know people who want to complete but have been unable to online for some reason (the tool is a very standard web based application it should have been OK for most users) you could give them a copy of the PDF attached (is meant only for printing and return by mail). We have received a number of returns by this method and all have been entered manually into the survey tool.

Alternatively if any member wishes to email the working group mail box that has been set up for this exercise they can be provided with other assistance in completion.
email is CNSWWorkingGroup@...

Cheers
Roberta
working group member

On Friday, 8 August 2014 8:46 AM, "Margaret Sawers margaretsawers1@... [cnswplayers]" <cnswplayers@...> wrote:

Hi Nick
A number of Nowra Croquet club members have been unable to fill this survey
in, I wonder if this is the reason for the low percentage of replies
Margaret