Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2014 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: [cnswplayers] Reminder: CNSW Headquarters Member Survey - Please Complete by Monday 4 August

Dear Brenda

The Mosman Croquet Club will be discussing this at their next meeting on 9 August and will reply.  The survey has been sent out to members but we must appreciate that a lot of new members have no idea of what Tempe is like or even have a valued opinion.  If the time could be extended to just after 9 August, we will have had a discussion with older members who will have a better understanding of the issues.  Personally I think it a good idea to have cluster clubs get together to discuss issues (there will be a difference between country and city perceptions) and ventilate opinions.  Not easy.  We do appreciate the survey and will get back to you after 9 August.

Regards
Mary Gibson
Secretary

On 27/07/2014, at 9:50 AM, Brenda Evans brenda@... [cnswplayers] wrote:

Hello Croquet players,
I am disappointed to see that only 170 responses have been received so
far, for this survey (ie. 170 out of more than 3,000 in the state)
I am not part of the working group, but I am concerned that there are
not enough people taking the time to put in an opinion. Please take the
time to do so, if you have not already, and please spread the word among
your playing colleagues so that the working group will get a result from
the wider community, as we are all part of this organisation and we all
pay affiliation fees.
Brenda Evans