Re: Strategic plan

Margaret Sawers

Thank you Jean

From: Jean Pack
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 6:43 PM
To: cnswplayers@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: Re: [cnswplayers] Strategic plan

Hi Margaret

If you want some help from Shoalhaven in regard to Strategic Planning then contact Claire Scott Recreations Strategic Planner who should be able to assist you.
Cheers
Jean Pack

Sent from our iPad

On 16/02/2013, at 5:27 PM, Margaret Sawers mailto:margaretsawers1%40hotmail.com> wrote:

We have been told that in order to successfully apply for grants we need to have a strategic plan. do other clubs have a strategic plan? does CNSW have a strategic plan? if so this would be helpful to Nowra if we could have a copy to adapt to our needs