From: cnswplayers@... [mailto:cnswplayers@...] On Behalf Of Roger Evans
Sent: Tuesday, 31 January 2012 10:02 AM
To: cnswplayers@...
Subject: Re: [cnswplayers] Lawns

Hi Max,

Thanks, it would be appreciated.   We often received advice from a Turf Consultant from Living Turf who suggested the idea of using a diluted solution of Roundup in winter time once the Couch had gone dormant but perhaps we diluted it too much (about 1%) or maybe we didn't get the timing right.  Unfortunately the Living Turf consultant we were using has now moved across to SimPlot to establish a turf division for them and so he is a bit harder to get access to, despite the fact that he lives locally (Kiama)

I will be interested in what you greenkeeper suggests

Regards
Roger

On 31/01/2012 7:47, Max Murray wrote:

Hello Roger

We had that problem and our greenkeeper did use a selective spray which worked.   I will see him on Thursday and ask the name of it.

Regards,

Max Murray

Narooma