From: Secretary
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 11:54 AM
To: cnswplayers@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [cnswplayers] cnsw gala day

The Croquet NSW Gala Day will be held at our Headquarter Lawns at Tempe on
Friday 22nd February.

The Gala Day marks the beginning of the CNSW competition year. There will
be many activities hosted by the clubs to try out your croquet skills, with
a prize for the winners, so come along and have a go!!

The day begins at 10.00am, and the cost is $5. Lunch is available for
purchase at the Concordia Club, or you may bring your own.

Pam Gentle

Secretary CNSW