From: cnswplayers@...
[mailto:cnswplayers@...] On Behalf Of sweetpkev
Sent: Thursday, 2 February 2012 7:08 AM
To: cnswplayers@...
Subject: [cnswplayers] GC Rules Update

I would like to see all new GC players start with a 12 handicap but on
starting to play competition this handicap then reduced to a 10.
Most players have gained quite a bit of experience before they enter
competition. I would also like to see the 2 card (club and
competition) system abandoned for ever. How many times have we seen a
player with a club handicap of 6 or 7 entering a competition with a
handicap of 8 or 9 receiving 2 or 3 extra turns. These people may have
had years and years of experience but because they have not entered
competitions they are receiving a definite advantage. I know
tournament managers have the discretion to alter a players handicap,
but it probably take several games before the change takes place.

Pam Owen

Yahoo!7 Groups Links