Re: GC doubles and Singles at Nowra

Max Murray

Hello Margaret

Nothing to do with the GC Comp.

I have found a number of accommodation sites for you and the Nowra team for the South Coast Shield but they are all well out of Nowra. I am assuming that you would prefer something closer so I will keep looking.

I will keep you posted. I am waiting on a couple of people to call back.

Regards
Max Murray

On 08/02/2013, at 8:56 AM, Margaret Sawers wrote:

The state Golf croquet division 2 doubles and singles competition will be held in Nowra from Monday march 4th to Friday March 8th, Terry and Irene Abbott have volunteered to come and referee but more referees are needed, anyone who could come for a day or even a half day would be most appreciated. Please email margaretsawers1@... if you are able to help.
Anyone playing in the competition will be welcome to practice on the Nowra courts from 2pm on Sunday March 3rd.

Yahoo!7 Groups Links