From: Roger Evans
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2012 1:39 PM
To: cnswplayers@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: Re: [cnswplayers] Re: Jump shots

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the further clarification. I was aware of the rule but I
thought that the two videos helped to make the ruling quite clear.

As a further comment on lawn damage we had a discussion at the ACA GC
Handicap championship and it was claimed that the Pidcock mallet with
the 'D' shaped ends can cause lawn damage when the back end of the
mallet is grounded (eg making a stun shot.) I don't have a Pidcock
mallet and so have no experience but it was an interesting comment.
Has anyone experienced this problem?

Regards
Roger