From: Laura Siddons
To: secretary@croquet-nsw.org
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 10:05 AM
Subject: Croquet trips to South Africa and Egypt

Dear Croquet Enthusiast

I am a Cruise Holidays UK franchisee and have been working with Cheltenham Croquet Club where we had a stand during the British Open in July and where we met and chatted with your very own Alison Sharpe.

We have put together two fantastic trips for croquet lovers and I am writing to ask if you or any of your club members would be interested in joining us on these trips, enjoying two beautiful and fascinating countries, making new friends and, of course, playing croquet!

The first trip, which leaves the UK on 21st November this year is going to South Africa. We will head to Cape Town first and spend 8 nights there in a good quality 4* hotel on a bed and breakfast basis. During this time players will be invited to the Somerset West club for a mini two day tournament. There will be time to take in the sights of this beautiful city and there will also be opportunities to play at other local clubs. We then head to Johannesburg for 9 nights, again staying in a good quality 4* hotel and players will be able to watch the final three days of the World Team Golf Croquet Championship at the Johannesburg Country Club. There will be time to sight-see and visit game parks as well as being invited to the Johannesburg Country Club for a two day mini tournament. I will be accompanying the trip to organise transfers and excursions and take care of the group generally. The link on our website for this trip is:

http://www.bdml.cruiseholidaysuk.co.uk/croquet-cruise-club/south-africa-trip-2012.aspx

The second trip is to fascinating Egypt, leaving the UK on 25th February 2013. This trip includes a 7 day Nile cruise on a 5* boat, full board with included excursions, 3 days in a 5* hotel in Luxor on a bed and breakfast basis and 4 days in Cairo in a 5* hotel on a bed and breakfast basis. Along with the opportunity to see the great Pyramids you will be invited to one of the Cairo clubs to play golf croquet against the Egyptians and take part in a coaching session with some top players. Again, I will be accompanying the trip to organise transfers and excursions and look after the group. The link for this trip on our website is:

http://www.bdml.cruiseholidaysuk.co.uk/croquet-cruise-club/egypt-trip-2013.aspx

All prices stated are in UK£ and are for flights from the UK. I have had a look at flights leaving from Australia and the approximate costs for you for the South Africa trip would be UK£ 3100 per person and UK£2600 for the Egypt trip. I have based these prices on Sydney departures - Perth will be slightly cheaper. These prices include international scheduled flights, accommodation as stated above and internal flights from Cape Town to Johannesburg and from Luxor to Cairo.

I am attaching a PDF of the leaflets that we have had printed here for you to print and display in your clubs. Alternatively you can print directly from our website. Single supplements and approximate excursions prices are also listed on the website.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any queries or further information that you require. If you would like me to telephone you to discuss anything about these trips please let me have a contact number and the best time to call and I will be happy to do so.

I look forward to hearing from you and I sincerely hope to meet some of you on the trips!

Kind regards

This email message contains and may attach information that is confidential. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any

unauthorized person. If you have received this message or any attachment in error, delete both from your system without reading, copying,

or disseminating, and notify the sender by e-mail or by calling 02393 990062. Thank you.