From: cnswplayers@... [mailto:cnswplayers@...] On Behalf Of Roger Evans
Sent: Tuesday, 31 January 2012 6:30 AM
To: Croquet Players CNSW
Subject: [cnswplayers] Lawns

Hi Players,

Does anyone have a good method for removing Kikuyu grass out of a Couch croquet lawn?

Last winter, once the Couch had gone dormant, we spot sprayed patches of Kikuyu with dilute Glyphosate (roundup) and it seemed to kill the Kikuyu but it has returned again this summer.  Selective herbicides available these days can selectively get rid of most types of weeds but we don't know of one which will kill Kikuyu without also killing the couch.  Does anyone have a solution?

Cheers
Roger Evans
Jamberoo