From: Barb Piggott
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 10:30 PM
To: cnswplayers@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [cnswplayers] COACHING CLINICS

The Golf Croquet general coaching clinics at Taree, Branxton
and Toronto were all well attended and the interest shown by participants keen
to improve their game was excellent.
More clinics are planned with the first at Bundanoon on Monday
7th May; this is for AC reaccreditation and general GC. If you
require further details contact Leila Merson from the Bundanoon Croquet Club.
Thursday 24th May I will be at Hazelbrook for AC
reaccreditation – Judy Gwillian is organising this clinic so please contact her
for any additional information as I will be interstate leading up to this
clinic.
Planning for the July clinics is now well advanced with
David Wise, a Level 3 Coach from South Australia, conducting an AC Level 2
accreditation course Wednesday and Thursday 18 and 19 July, Jan Sage will be
holding an AC referee / umpire refresher on Friday 20th. David will
also be conducting two one day AC clinics on Saturday and Sunday 21 and 22
July. If you would like to attend any of these clinics please contact me to
register your interest.

Barb Piggott
SDC