Topics

Gaffer with gear Tucson 12/12&12/13 Dallas 12/14&15

sid firstframe.com

looking for a grip/gaffer with Joleko 400 or 800, interview lighting setup (kino, celeb etc)
dana dolly, flags, nets, show cards, stands.
Shooting at a defense contractor so must be US citizen with US government issued ID.

Also  need the same in Dallas. 12/14& 12/15

dom@...

I'm not sure how much you'll find in Tucson.  Just got back from a job I did in Tucson with Ben Scharffbillig, who lives in Phoenix.  Great guy (with gear) and has a good eye!
www.benhd.com
Good luck with job!

Sincerely,

Domenic Zanghi