Topics

Archives of old messages

Geoff Boyle

I’m looking at uploading .mbx files of the various groups from 2007 to 2017
My test of CML-General comes in at 15MB and all the others should be a bit smaller.
So, all the messages for the last 10 years will be there for anyone who wants them!

Cheers
Geoff Boyle
Cinematographer
EU Based
www.gboyle.co.uk
+31 (0) 637 155 076

Alex Metcalfe DoP

Wow, that's great. Thank you.

Alex

--
Alex Metcalfe DoP
00 44 (0) 7785 557611

Jeff Kreines

Geoff:

Great!

Now what about the older messages? Hope that they were not disappear into the ether!

Jeff Kreines
Kinetta
jeff@...
kinetta.com

Sent from iPhone.

On Dec 10, 2017, at 9:01 AM, Geoff Boyle <geoff@...> wrote:

So, all the messages for the last 10 years will be there for anyone who wants them!

Geoff Boyle

Anything older than that and the edited pages have mined it thoroughly!

Cheers
Geoff Boyle
Cinematographer
EU Based