Topics

Hashtag test #alexa

One thing I like about this is the ability to use hashtags to search messages..

Michael

Michael J Sanders
Director of Photography/Cinematographer

reel & credits @ www.mjsanders.co.uk

mobile: 07976 269818
diary: 020 8426 2200

Paul Curtis

The hashtags are an awesome idea.

And pictures too, this is 21st century stuff.

The conversations also group together properly on iOS devices whereas the traditional CML ones never did.

One thing i would say is would it be possible to minimise the footers on all the messages because scrolling through a lot of grouped conversations all you see are the footers. Especially with short emails. I wonder if a single link can be made to a page with the options on (i don't even know if this is customisable or if it's form groups.io

Looking good so far...

cheers
Paul

Paul Curtis, VFX & Post | Canterbury, UK