Colorado Military Historians email@example.comThis group is for members of Colorado Military Historians (CMH) located in Denver, Colorado to exchange email and files related to club activities. CMH participates in the study of military history using wargaming with miniature figures as a tool. Members collect toy soldiers and model ships for the purpose of researching military history and uniforms, and the re-enactment of historical battles and campaigns, from the past to the present. CMH meets every Friday evening (7 p.m.) at various venues locations (not at The Baker Community Center) and the second Sunday (at noon) of every month (except in May, then the 3rd Sunday). The current monthly Sunday meetings are at Baker Community Center, 6751 Irving Street (just a few blocks west of Federal Blvd), Denver, Colorado. Check the CMH website calendar or newsletter for exact meeting locations.
- 59 Members
- 430 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.