ISO Mini croissants

L Allen

First-world query: I need to buy a lot of mini-croissants for an upcoming event. Any suggestions for sources? Don't need to be super fancy!

Leslie
lallendc @ gmail dot com

Peggy Hubble

Giant may have them (and they’re very good) or possibly Whole Foods Market. Call ahead to check.
--
Peggy Hubble
512.422.6222

First-world query: I need to buy a lot of mini-croissants for an upcoming event. Any suggestions for sources? Don't need to be super fancy!

Eve Bennet

I get mini croissants at Whole Foods, both butter and chocolate.

Eve Bennet

First-world query: I need to buy a lot of mini-croissants for an upcoming event. Any suggestions for sources? Don't need to be super fancy!

Richard

I would recommend Paul Bakery https://www.pauldmv.com/ . They almost always have an assortment of them (and similar things) as a counter item, but you will likely want to go through their catering to make certain they can provide the quantity you need.

- Richard

First-world query: I need to buy a lot of mini-croissants for an upcoming event. Any suggestions for sources? Don't need to be super fancy!

Ivy Vine

Safeway usually has pastries/bakery goods in packages for ~$5. Mini or regular sized croissants, danishes, muffins, strudel, bundt cakes, etc.

-Ivy

First-world query: I need to buy a lot of mini-croissants for an upcoming event. Any suggestions for sources? Don't need to be super fancy!

Mindy Reiser

Bread Furst is also worth a call to learn about their supply of mini-croissants and do check the price.

Mindy Reiser