Baby/Kid items for sale #forsale

Anne Gerson

1. Walnut Stokke Sleepi Crib with upgraded Mattress - $300 OBO

I have a walnut stokke sleepi crib and oval naturepedic waterproof mattress to sell — It starts as a full-size crib and you can remove the side to convert it to a toddler bed.  We have two of these, but are still keeping one!  Wemoved my 5 year old out of this one, so it was functional for us for a long time!

Because of its shape and the fact that it’s on wheels, we were able to roll it through doorways to separate our kids as needed, even though they usually share a room.  When one kid was sick, we could bring them into our room but not into our bed. It also worked well to separate them when someone was on a bedtime strike!

It’s in very good used condition - a small scrape on the top railing and a little white paint on the bottom railing from rubbing against the wall - could easily be repaired it just never bothered me enough to do it.

The crib new is $799 and the mattress is $219.

2. Kelty Kids Transit 3.0 framed backpack carrier - $75 OBO

Maroon and gray. Terrific for hikings with toddlers - all of my kids enjoyed being in this, but we didn't end up using it frequently.  It's in excellent used condition.

3.  Nuna Pipa carseat adapter for Uppababy strollers - $25

Retails for $50.  Barely used because of the pandemic - we weren't really going anywhere when my youngest was in an infant carseat.

Pickup in Cleveland Park.

Best,
Anne
anne.gerson @ gmail dot com