ISO electrician to fix faulty fuse box #repair #electronics #contractor #iso

Will John

Hello,

I am looking for an electrician who can replace/fix a faulty fuse on my co-op unit's fuse box. I blew the fuse while having a space heater and hair dryer running at the same time, and when I attempted to replace the fuse, the copper casing/threads that the fuse screws into were so old that pieces of copper fell off and the new fuse could not be screwed into the socket.

Does anyone have recommendations for an electrician who has experience with older infrastructure/fuse boxes?

Thanks,

Will
william.rambosek @ gmail dot com

strongerthandirt

Try Kevin Rozier. Older gentleman who fixed problems other electricians were confounded by.

Rozier Electrical Service
PO Box 1572
Upper Marlboro, MD 20773
202-841-8021

Tam on Ordway St

I am looking for an electrician who can replace/fix a faulty fuse on my co-op unit's fuse box. I blew the fuse while having a space heater and hair dryer running at the same time, and when I attempted to replace the fuse, the copper casing/threads that the fuse screws into were so old that pieces of copper fell off and the new fuse could not be screwed into the socket.
Does anyone have recommendations for an electrician who has experience with older infrastructure/fuse boxes?

Margo Arnold

Dear Will:

I recommend Calvin Johnson, DC/AC Electrician. He is a very competent licensed electrician.

His telephone number is 202/725-8141.

Sincerely,
Margo Arnold
Veazey Terrace