ISO reasonably priced skilled tech for PC home setup #computertech #computer #contractor #iso

Art Levine

Have a brand new Dell Inspiron desktop. I need setup, and using wires and plugs from an old failed Dell XPS computer to sync with current Dell monitor and Brother printer. I also need the hard drive from the old computer removed safely to protect against static and placed in an anti-static bag. I prefer that the work get completed in the next few days. I am looking to keep costs between $75 and $125 worth total. Quotes from well advertised techs are $125 an hour. I live in the Van Ness area and my preferences are late afternoon or early evening for the home visit. Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Art Levine
Artslevine @ yahoo dot com

Lin Schmale-Tate

Yes!!  RUN to your phone and call Computer Geeks, (202) 686-9097. They are wonderful!

Lin Tate
Lin@...