ISO Contractor #iso #contractor

george lewis

I would appreciate recommendations for a contractor for the renovation of my first floor and basement.  I am moving my kitchen to the center of the first floor and removing walls. The basement is being converted to an ensuite with bedroom, kitchenette/wet bar and full bath. We are not putting on an addition. I have architectural plans and engineer reports.

George Lewis
feitlowitz1 @ yahoo dot com

Margo Arnold

Dear George:

I recommend Archie Starks, J C Enterprises. He is eager to talk with you.
His telephone number is 301-873-5938.

Sincerely,

Margo Arnold
Veazey Terrace

I would appreciate recommendations for a contractor for the renovation of my first floor and basement.  I am moving my kitchen to the center of the first floor and removing walls. The basement is being converted to an ensuite with bedroom, kitchenette/wet bar and full bath. We are not putting on an addition. I have architectural plans and engineer reports.

Mark Rosenman

As I’ve said previously on this listserv, I cannot speak highly enough of Ganginis and Daughter, Pete Ganginis pete.ganginis@... (pete.ganginis @ gmail dot com) 301-537-5340, as a general contractor. Other neighbors have also recommended him on this listserv, and spoken as highly of him as did the architect who first referred us to him – I know he’s done medium-sized and really large jobs in Cleveland Park. We were impressed with his work when we saw a beautiful first floor bathroom he added to a house where there had been none.

Some time ago, Pete did a total kitchen renovation for us on our 100+ year old house and we’ve been absolutely delighted with his work. He and his crew are fully professional and dependable, do what they say they’ll do when they say they’ll do it, and do it well. He’s reasonably priced and simply a joy to work with.

We’ve used him a couple of other times since then for smaller jobs, and he continues to help us out in various old-house-emergencies. We are grateful for his skill and responsiveness.

Mark Rosenman
Newark St

I would appreciate recommendations for a contractor for the renovation of my first floor and basement.  I am moving my kitchen to the center of the first floor and removing walls. The basement is being converted to an ensuite with bedroom, kitchenette/wet bar and full bath. We are not putting on an addition. I have architectural plans and engineer reports.

susabby2

I second the recommendation for Pete Ganginis et al. He recently remodeled bathroom and adjacent rooms on the second floor; this involved moving walls, moving plumbing, painting, refinishing floors,  etc. Work was excellent! We would have him back for the next round.

Jane

Jane Gilbert