ISO Carpenter for Emergency Exit Ladder in Basement Apartment #contractor

stephaniecantizano

Dear Neighbors,

I am in need of a carpenter or contractor who can do a ladder or bookshelves which create steps to emergency exit window for my basement apartment that I am renting in Woodley Park. DC has very specific regulations as to measurements from top step to window.

I will also need the carpenter to build or attach a ladder to the metal window well. Can anyone recommend someone who has done this job and knows the most recent Washington, DC regulations?

Thank you,
Stephanie in Woodley