Volunteer Opportunity for People Interested in Conscious Consumption: New Student-Run Organization #student #teens #kids #shopping #project

jonahdocterloeb@...

Hey!

My name is Jonah Docter-Loeb and I'm a freshman at Carleton College in MN. Through the CP listserve, I previously launched an organization which 3D printed 18,000 face shields and other parts for area hospitals.

Recently, I founded Reveal– a student-led organization building a platform that will enable consumers to buy brands aligned with their values and call out corporate hypocrisy. The app/chrome extension will aggregate available information on the environmental, social, and political impacts of companies and (eventually) their products.

We are currently building network of collaborators to help research, design, and build this unique platform. We are looking for people interested in:

  • Social justice activism

  • Software engineering + app development

  • Sustainability
  • Journalism

  • Ethical consumption

  • Public relations + marketing

Even if you don’t fall into one of the boxes above, if you are interested in helping out (even for just 30 minutes/week) please fill out this form. It's a great opportunity for students looking for something to do over winter break – so please forward this email around.

We are also looking for lawyers, social entrepreneurs, corporate social responsibility managers, and professionals in the nonprofit sector willing to offer their expertise.

Feel free to reach out to docterloebj@... [docterloebj @ carleton dot edu] if you want to learn more about the project.

Best wishes,
Jonah Docter-Loeb
Carleton College Class of 2025