ISO Pest Control and Termite Inspection

Heather McCabe

I heard a chomping/scratching noise night before last which seemed to be coming from inside the wall facing the front of my house. Not sure how the noise maker got into the house but would like to prevent another sleepless night! If you have had a good experience with a pest control/termite inspection company, please share it with me.

Thanks so much.

Bonnie on Albemarle Street
thistledownmom@...

Helen Qubain

Hi Bonnie,

I use CW Termite and Pest Control - Willie - 301-549-4976. When we bought the house, it had been empty for a while and the kitchen and garage were infested with mice. CW took care of them quickly, although I don't think it was complicated. We have been on a quarterly plan since and had no pest issues for the most part.

Good luck,

Helen

Mark Rosenman

We’ve been really pleased with CW Termite & Pest Control (301) 549-4976.  Prompt, attentive, personable, and reasonably priced.

Mark Rosenman