Tenley WinterFest starts TODAY!

Leigh Catherine Miles

The yetis have arrived! The 10th annual Tenley WinterFest begins today and continues through December 4 with fun, seasonal events for all ages.

WinterFest kicks off with the start of the Yeti Scavenger Hunt, featuring creative tasks and trivia throughout Tenleytown, and our Winter Feast restaurant specials at 13 area restaurants. Eat out all week long with deals at Bandit Taco, Confetti, Le Chat Noir, Le Kavacha Bistro, Masala Art, Nando’s PERi-PERi, Pete's New Haven Style Apizza, Rome Pizza & Sub, SEOULSPICE, Spring Garden, Steak-n-Egg, Tartufo Restaurant, and Z-Burger. Details at www.tenleywinterfest.org or on the Tenleytown Main Street app (it’s free to download!)

Tomorrow, join us for Small Business Saturday as we celebrate Tenleytown’s amazing small and local businesses. Stop by our welcome station from noon to 3 pm at 4748 Wisconsin Avenue for special giveaways that will inspire you to Shop Small! Then come out for Carols & Cocoa at Fessenden Park at 3 pm. All are welcome at this inclusive, non-denominational community sing, featuring Meadowlark Music.

Find more Tenley WinterFest events at www.tenleywinterfest.org. From historical tours to trivia night, kids' crafts to light displays, and our holiday market, you won’t want to miss a minute!

Special thanks to our Tenley WinterFest 2021 sponsors the DC Department of Small & Local Business Development, American University, Roadside Development, and Wegmans. Additional support generously provided by Rina Kunk & Co. - Compass and Wendy Messenger - Compass.

Happy WinterFest!

Leigh Catherine Miles
Executive Director, Tenleytown Main Street

Cleveland Park Listserv Sponsor