Follow-up to ISO Painters - Recommendation: Tenleytown Painting #painting #homerepair

David

Neighbors:

We just had the exterior trim, metal roofs, and porch of our house painted. I relied on the listserv to obtain the names of several painters to contact. I was surprised at how non-responsive several of them were (including not returning emails or calls; coming to do a walk-around and then not following up with an estimate ever (or doing so only weeks later after being bugged), etc.)  The standout during the process of choosing a painter was without a doubt Tenleytown Painting (and its owner Erik Blitte). Not only was their price reasonable, but in providing us an estimate Erik also pointed out several things that didn't need to be painted.

Once we decided to use them we had to wait a bit for them to be able to start the project -- they get quite booked during the summer -- but they were very transparent about the timing. And the actual painting was first rate -- careful, well done, and using a crew that was to a person delightful. And they also performed a small handyman job at the same time for us perfectly and very affordably.

I have seen several requests for painters in recent weeks on the listserv, so thought I'd share our top-notch experience with Tenleytown. I know they also do indoor painting, and I expect we will use them for that the next time we need anything painted inside, too.

Happy to discuss our experience.

There web site is https://tenleytownpainting.com/, and email is tenleytownpainting@...

Regards,
David Gossett