ISO housecleaner

tenleyfamily

Hi.

We're looking for someone to clean our house every two weeks.

Is your housecleaner looking for another client? Are they honest and diligent? Are they fully documented?

We will pay competitively, and cover payroll taxes.

Thanks!

Dan
Brandywine Street
tenleyfamily@...

Margo Arnold

Dear Dan:

I recommend Angel Rivera, Unique Cleaning Solutions. He is very honest, very diligent.

His telephone number is 301/864-0430.

Sincerely,
Margo Arnold
Veazey Terrace
--
Sir Speedy Printing and Graphics 2001 L St. NW Washington DC, 20036 202-857-0033 orders@...

Hi. We're looking for someone to clean our house every two weeks.
Is your housecleaner looking for another client? Are they honest and diligent? Are they fully documented?
We will pay competitively, and cover payroll taxes.
Thanks!

sarah aburdene

Hi Dan,

I'd like to recommend Sandy Gallo. She has cleaned my home for a few years, and I couldn’t recommend her more highly.  Sandy is trustworthy, reliable, a meticulous cleaner and a great organizer.

Sandy can be reached at: (240) 409-5310

Sarah
Macomb St

We're looking for someone to clean our house every two weeks.
Is your housecleaner looking for another client? Are they honest and diligent? Are they fully documented?
We will pay competitively, and cover payroll taxes.

Helen Qubain

Hi Dan,

Our house cleaner Gloria Basauldo is very honest and cleans well. She has been cleaning for my husband Harry and now us for about 10 years. She is busy but can probably fit you in. Cell: 703-869-8530

Good luck,

Helen and Harry

We're looking for someone to clean our house every two weeks.
Is your housecleaner looking for another client? Are they honest and diligent? Are they fully documented?
We will pay competitively, and cover payroll taxes.

Ron

Hi Dan:

You can try our housecleaner, they have been cleaning our house for more than 15 years.

Houseservice LLC
Roberto Otero

Ron
34th Street

Maria Nagorski

Maria Elena Chester and her team at Alpha Cleaning have been cleaning my house and several of our neighbors for over 10 years. They are reliable, professional and do a great job. Please let her know I referred you.

Maria Elena Chester
240 398 8349

Maria Nagorski
33rd St NW