ISO electrician for minor repair

n.l.pieczanski

Dear neighbors,

I am looking for an electrician for a minor repair. I would appreciate any leads.
Thanks

Nydia

Nydia Lisman Pieczanski MD
4417 36th St NW
Washington DC, 20008
(202) 363-1909

Cindy Sherman

Donte Washington is a master electrician. 301-357-6421. We’ve been very happy with his work over the past few years. He’s done minor repairs to landscape lighting for us. I also find his rates to be very reasonable.

Cindy Sherman

I am looking for an electrician for a minor repair. I would appreciate any leads. Thanks

Helen Qubain

We had Frank Marino over a week ago and had a good experience fixing our outdoor electrical outlets that had been “fixed” by other contractors a couple of times and then they installed outdoor lights. 301-343-9947

Very reasonable fees

Good luck
Helen Qubain

Alexis Walter

Hello,
I would recommend A&R Maintenance Services. I have used them to do some small electrical work in my basement. You can reach them at 240-277-0542.

Best,
Alex