ISO electrician for minor repair

n.l.pieczanski

Dear neighbors,

I am looking for an electrician for a minor repair. I would appreciate any leads.
Thanks

Nydia

Nydia Lisman Pieczanski MD
4417 36th St NW
Washington DC, 20008
(202) 363-1909

Cindy Sherman

Donte Washington is a master electrician. 301-357-6421. We’ve been very happy with his work over the past few years. He’s done minor repairs to landscape lighting for us. I also find his rates to be very reasonable.

Cindy Sherman

- original message -
I am looking for an electrician for a minor repair. I would appreciate any leads. Thanks

Helen Qubain

We had Frank Marino over a week ago and had a good experience fixing our outdoor electrical outlets that had been “fixed” by other contractors a couple of times and then they installed outdoor lights. 301-343-9947

Very reasonable fees

Good luck
Helen Qubain

Alexis Walter

Hello, 
I would recommend A&R Maintenance Services. I have used them to do some small electrical work in my basement. You can reach them at 240-277-0542. 

Best, 
Alex

- original message -
I am looking for an electrician for a minor repair. I would appreciate any leads. Thanks

Anthony Rhode

I agree with Alex. A&R Maintenance Services do an excellent job! 

Cheers, 
Tony

- previous message -
Hello, I would recommend A&R Maintenance Services. I have used them to do some small electrical work in my basement. You can reach them at 240-277-0542. 

Htaske@...

Shlomi Yahana does great work at reasonable rates. Just did several things for us. Also, nice person.
Howard on Veazey Street

d k

I agree with the recommendation for Shlomi Yahana. 

He has done a lot of work for us, small and big jobs, including installing a charger for an electric car; and some repair of some lights in the kitchen. I also agree that he is a super nice and honest guy. He’s helped us for years, and our kids went to school together. Also a plus, he lives in the neighborhood. Here is his phone (240)-247-7214 and he has a website now too (https://www.yahanaelectric.com/)
although I just call, but I imagine there is an email on the website.

Good luck.

Dave
Rowland Place

- previous message -
Shlomi Yahana does great work at reasonable rates. Just did several things for us. Also, nice person. https://www.yahanaelectric.com/about