ISO floor refinishing #homerepair

diane millman

I am wondering if anyone has a recommendation for someone who specializes in refinishing wooden floors?

Diane Millman

Joan Jorgenson

AG Floors (Rockville MD) refinished (and in a few places repaired) my parquet floors (they do all kinds of flooring) in my Cleveland Park Ordway Gardens Condo. They did an amazing job. I got three quotes and their quote was the most reasonable. I highly recommend them. They were very professional and efficient. I didn't know which color of varnish to choose, so they brought several samples to compare on a small section of the floor. It really helped me to make a decision. Their number is 301-984-7469. Samuel Angel came to the condo and gave me the free quote and Theresa handled the logistics. So glad I chose to refinish the floors rather than replace. Check out their website at http://www.agfloors.com.

Good luck with your project!

Joan