ISO Wet Basement Contractor #iso #contractor

lyk764

We had less than positive experience with Desert Dry when they tried to replace a non-existent crack in the basement. Fortunately, we got another opinion and it turned out that there is no crack, and the reason is adjustment to the entrance door.

Leonid

I would recommend giving Desert Dry a call as their sales rep for this area is very knowledgeable about the various causes and cures and can talk you through the options (e.g. installing downspout pipes to carry the water away from the house to installing a French drain to address water getting underneath the footer).