ISO: Help moving queen-size bed and armchair a very short distance #moving

Paige Machover

Hello all,

I am hoping to get some recommendations for movers for a VERY small move on October 4. I need to move a queen-size bed (iron headboard and foot board, frame, mattress and box spring) and an arm chair just up the block. The buildings are next door to each other and both have elevators, but the move will be uphill and the loading docks are far enough that we need a proper vehicle to transport the furniture. This is probably a job for "2 strong men and a van" rather than booking through a moving company with minimum time and rate requirements, as it should be a very quick job.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions!

Thank you!
Paige
paige.machover@...