Wouldn't You Like an In-Home Professional Massage?

Laurie Lee Massage Therapist

Dear Friends and Neighbors on the Cleveland Park Listserv,

My name is Laurie Lee. I am a Licensed Massage Therapist who comes to your home. I’ve had 2 Pfizer vaccines, and more than two weeks have passed. I am busy massaging the world ONE BODY AT A TIME. You deserve it. It’s been one heck of a year.

60 minute Massage is $140. (Pack of 5 is $650)
90 minute Massage is $165. (Pack of 5 is $775)

Call / Text / Email me to set up your IN HOME Massage.

With a year like we just had, SELF-CARE is extremely important.

Laurie Lee
LMT NCBTMB Licensed and Board Certified
c: 202.438.6369
LaurieLee2@...m [LaurieLee2 @ aol dot com]