Just Listed in NCP for $1.595M! #realestate

rhryniewicki

Just Listed in N Cleveland Park for $1.595M! - 3802 Veazey St NW

This is a beautiful 1928 semi-detached townhouse located one block to all of the restaurants along Wisconsin (Surfside, Cava, Nando’s) and a 5 min walk to the Tenleytown Metro. More details below.

  • 4,200 interior SF (3,300 livable) – addition on rear of home - one of the largest semi-detached townhomes in NCP
  • 4 BR, 4.5 BA on 3 levels
  • Rear Parking Pad - 2 car parking
  • Updated Kitchen, Baths, and Lower Level
  • Full kitchen in LL – possible rental
  • Washer/Dryer on 3rd and LL
  • Large front porch
  • High ceilings, large oversized windows, and hardwood floors throughout
  • Freshly painted and landscaped

Virtual Tour: http://spws.homevisit.com/hvid/340365

Please let us know if we can help you. Our contact info is below.

Best,

Robert Hryniewicki, Adam Rackliffe, & Christopher Leary
HRL Partners at Washington Fine Properties
202-243-1620
HRLpartners@...

Cleveland Park Listserv Sponsor