Compilation of house cleaners (was: ISO Excellent house cleaner) #housecleaning

katebergter@...

Thank you all so much for your generous recommendations for house cleaners in Cleveland Park / North Cleveland Park. Very much appreciated!

It appears that it is not easy to find someone who meets the specifications - maybe I should start a cleaning company (just kidding). While I have not found one yet (though have a bunch of calls out and hope to find someone soon) here is the compiled list for the many of you who have the same requirements (see below) as I do.

Direct link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11jt3XT0y8RAZJ7tJMn3wno4PoRJXzGG5AwbuPR-ABuM/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to send me an email if you would like me to add any additional house cleaners who meet my requirements for the entire list. And if you have a recommendation for a window washer, I take those gladly as well!

Thanks again for your kind responses.

Kate Bergter
Yuma Street NW
katebergter@...