Stop! Read this before you waste a minute going to the mechanic. #carrepair #lifehack

John Alderman

Dear Neighbors,

If you’re like me, the last thing you want to spend time on is taking care of your car. It’s not only a waste of time, but it’s so hard to know if you’re getting a fair deal. That’s why we started CarCare To Go. It's a new local business started right in our neighborhood. We're dedicated to making car repair and maintenance as easy as ordering groceries online. We deliver the most transparent and magical service experience you’ve ever had. All without leaving home.  Best of all, the valet is free.

We've just made available a package offer to get your car in post-pandemic shape. It includes oil & filter change, tire rotation, new windshield wipers, and new cabin air filters. Usually this would be about $255, but it's now just $200.

You can book here.

And, in case you missed this last week, for fellow Cleveland Park residents, we’re still offering a special this week of $50 off an already-low price of $259 for a hand-detailing. I did this recently and managed to make a car that had been through dogs and kids feel like new again. Book through
this link or enter the coupon code CP$50.

While we’re a new service, we have the history and expertise that comes from being a joint venture between two of DC’s oldest companies -- Ourisman and Graham Holdings (formerly the Washington Post Company).

I hope you enjoy this new service as much as we do. And please let me know if you have any questions or thoughts. We’re constantly looking to improve.

John Alderman
Rodman Street resident
john@...

CCTG-RGB-cropped-small.png