ISO Bathroom Remodeler #iso #contractor

E Quest

Looking for a reputable contractor that can do a gut renovation on a generously sized master bathroom in an 1898 house. It still has the original tile floor with concrete underlayment and so structural engineering work will be needed to level the badly sagging floor joists. We're keeping the same footprint but will need all new supply pipes, windows and insulation. We don't require much design help; mainly a firm that can build us a square, level and plumb room and install our chosen fixtures, fittings and finishes.

John

Armfield Law Firm

Eunix Thomas is excellent.
(240) 478-4366

With warm regards,

Sonya N. Armfield, Esq.
{202} 642-4629(O)
sarmfield@...

Looking for a reputable contractor that can do a gut renovation on a generously sized master bathroom in an 1898 house. It still has the original tile floor with concrete underlayment and so structural engineering work will be needed to level the badly sagging floor joists. We're keeping the same footprint but will need all new supply pipes, windows and insulation. We don't require much design help; mainly a firm that can build us a square, level and plumb room and install our chosen fixtures, fittings and finishes.

Margo Arnold

I recommend Juan Reynoso, DC Green Construction. They can build a house from scratch. They are a highly skilled contracting firm.
Their phone number is 202/971-2719

Sincerely,
Margo Arnold
Veazey Terrace
--
www.margoarnoldpromo.com

Looking for a reputable contractor that can do a gut renovation on a generously sized master bathroom in an 1898 house. It still has the original tile floor with concrete underlayment and so structural engineering work will be needed to level the badly sagging floor joists. We're keeping the same footprint but will need all new supply pipes, windows and insulation. We don't require much design help; mainly a firm that can build us a square, level and plumb room and install our chosen fixtures, fittings and finishes.

Marjorie Dick Stuart

Our own Bruce Johnson in Cleveland Park! Experienced with older homes and amazing sense of design, has access to some really gorgeous bathroom tile which looks reasonably priced. (202) 374-3877.

Marjorie Dick Stuart
Big fan of Bruce Johnson