ISO #moving and #storage suggestions #moving #storage

Kenneth Nellis

We’re looking for a company to pack up nearly everything in our house, store it for a week while we have our floors refinished, and then put everything back. Looking for suggestions from this email list.

―Ken Nellis

JeffPBWoodleyPark

I think Bookstore Movers might be able to do that. They were great with my recent move.

Jeff

We’re looking for a company to pack up nearly everything in our house, store it for a week while we have our floors refinished, and then put everything back. Looking for suggestions from this email list.

Guisou

Yes, Bookstore Movers offers these services! They are great!

Guisou

I think Bookstore Movers might be able to do that. They were great with my recent move.
https://www.bookstoremovers.com/
Storage: https://www.bookstoremovers.com/storage/

We’re looking for a company to pack up nearly everything in our house, store it for a week while we have our floors refinished, and then put everything back. Looking for suggestions from this email list.

Vera

I had the same situation. Gentle Giant moved and stored my furniture while floors were installed. Good to work with.
https://www.gentlegiant.com/locations/washington-dc-movers/

Vera Meyer