ISO contractor to put screened-in porch on unfinished deck

Janet Novotny

Seeking a contractor who could create a screened-in porch on an unfinished deck. Any recommendations?

Janet Novotny
janovotny@comcast.net

Eleanor

Dear Janet,

Jane Treacy, architect of Treacy Eagleburger  https://www.treacyeagleburger.com created a broad and roomy screened-in porch to the rear of our last house in CP where we spent almost the whole summer every year after it was built.  We even made it the ”smoking salon” during winter-time parties. The last hard-core group of guests usually ended up around the big round table out there just talking in the dark with only a near-by street light for illumination. Jane will create a great screened-in porch for you!

~Eleanor O.

larry s. enten

Hello:

I saw your post, and having been a member of our neighborhood ListServ for a long time now, I thought I'd introduce myself and see if I might  be of some assistance.

I've been involved in outdoor residential landscaping construction projects my entire life: designing, selling, permitting, installing & managing everything from fences, decks, patios & walkways (concrete,  flagstone & pavers), retaining and garden walls, screen porches and iron products.

 All work is permitted, including historic approval if necessary, workmanship and materials are warrantied, we're licensed and insured, and I can provide many area references upon request.

I'm happy to come by and discuss your project or landscaping ideas at  your convenience, so please feel free to contact me anytime: my schedule is flexible and I live close-by .

Below is a link to our Facebook page that shows a gallery of images of recently installed projects. We hope you find it useful.

There's no charge for my first consultation, we can discuss anything at all !

This has been a great way to meet people in the  area: I look forward to hearing from you.

Larry S. Enten
202-329-6006
larryenten@...

fully vaccinated!

licensed insured references
design  sales permitting installation management:
decks  patios fences walkways
garden walls iron products screen porches
power washing
find images of installed projects on our Facebook page @: fb.me/McKinleyStreetNW

Cleveland Park Listserv Sponsor

Margo Arnold

Dear Janet:

I recommend Juan Reynoso, DC Green Construction.
His telephone number is 202/973-2719.

Sincerely,
Margo Arnold
Veazey Terrace