ISO Men’s Haircutter

Ruth Pollak

Thanks in advance for recommendations for men’s hair cutter, based on your experience.

Steve Pollak

Ruth Pollak
3314 Newark St. NW
Washington, D.C.
202-966-0093

Margo Arnold

Dear Steve:

Ernesto is by far the best men's hair cutter!!

4301 Connecticut Avenue, NW - the Van Ness shops between the CVS and Giant.
202-686-0580.

Sincerely,
Margo Arnold
Veazey Terrace
--
www.margoarnoldpromo.com

Thanks in advance for recommendations for men’s hair cutter, based on your experience.

Rohit Bangera

Hi Steve,

I hope you are doing well! I recommend Arman @ Bravo salon. He gives me an amazing haircut every time!

Good luck!

Sincerely,
Rohit
-------
Bravo! Salon/Spa
1454 Park Road. N.W.
Washington D.C. 20010
202.644.0354

Arman Moyer

Ken Cluskey

Ann at Woodley Hair Style in Woodley Park is excellent.
(202) 299-0256

Ken
--
Ken Cluskey