ISO recommendations for mold remediation

Joanna Spear

Dear Neighbors,

Now that the leak in my basement wall is fixed I would appreciate recommendations (and warnings) about firms you have used for mold remediation.

Thank you in advance

Jo
Porter St.

Janet Novotny

Last year I used NoVa Environmental Solutions for the mold assessment

Paul Burger
President
NoVA Environmental Solutions, LLC.
181 Hammack Lane
Winchester, VA 22602
Office: 540-645-6141

and Valor Mold Removal for the mold remediation

David Myrick
Valor Mold Removal
571-214-3494 cell
david@...
www.ValorMold.com

Both were wonderful professionals and wonderful to work with. I trust both of them. I had never had mold so it was a bit of a scary journey to find these professionals. I feel lucky.
$6000 later I am mold free. I had 3 areas with mold.

Janet Novotny

Gail.Glick

I second the recommendation NoVA Environmental Solutions. They did an excellent job in my office

-Gail Glick

paul@...
www.novaenvironmentalsolutions.com