ISO Jewelry Appraiser and Buyer

runwasabi

I have a couple of pieces that I want to sell but have never done this before. I want to have them appraised and then sold, preferably to a jewelry shop. Appreciate your recommendations.
Thank you.

Best,
Abi

Margo Arnold

Dear Abi:

I inquired our jeweler:
Ken Stein, Benson Jewelers, 1331 F Street, NW, 202/628-1838. Here is what he told me:

Hi Margo,
Yes I do buy if interested in what it is. We can do appraisals at $75 per item but she has to realize that the evaluation is at insurance replacement value and not what she will get.
It’s best for me to see what is first and than we can  figure out the best course.

Regards,
Ken

Sincerely,
Margo Arnold
Veazey Terrace
--
www.margoarnoldpromo.com

I have a couple of pieces that I want to sell but have never done this before. I want to have them appraised and then sold, preferably to a jewelry shop. Appreciate your recommendations.
Thank you.

Margaret Lenzner

Samuelson’s Buyers https://www.samuelsonsdiamonds.com is an old, trustworthy business that buys and sells gold and silver items and jewelry as well as diamonds. It is based in Baltimore but they have an office in Chevy Chase.

Margaret