ISO Contractor for Basement and/or Kitchen #iso #contractor

Joshua Perelman

Hi all,

I am hoping someone might be able to help us out. We are looking for a General Contractor who might be able to help renovate our basement and/or kitchen.  In the basement, we had a floor where we need to replace the flooring, redo some walls, and take care of some plumbing and electrical work. In the kitchen, we are looking to redo the room before the cabinets lean any further from the wall. Any insights would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Josh
yahoo@...

Peggy Hubble

I have previously recommended Alex Arevalo. He did a complete kitchen renovation for me and partial bathroom. I can send you photos if you like. Very good team! Re your flooring: he put in engineered wood flooring for me, and he also does some interesting finishes on cement flooring.

His phone number is (301) 538-5430.

Peggy Hubble
--
Peggy Hubble
512.422.6222

I am hoping someone might be able to help us out. We are looking for a General Contractor who might be able to help renovate our basement and/or kitchen.  In the basement, we had a floor where we need to replace the flooring, redo some walls, and take care of some plumbing and electrical work. In the kitchen, we are looking to redo the room before the cabinets lean any further from the wall. Any insights would be appreciated.
Thank you

Dava Phyllis Shumsky

We have had much done already of that by Miguel Miranda LLC In our house here, all VERY VERY GOOD. His number is 301 541-4153

Dava

Dava Phyllis Shumsky