ISO recommendations for contractors for home improvements #contractor

Helen Qubain

Hi all,

I found tenants for my apartment - yea!  Hopefully will get the lease signed in the next day or two.

Now I would like to do some improvements before they move in including creating another bedroom by adding an egress.

Does anyone have recommendations for a contractor to install an egress? Or ones to avoid?

Thanks,

Helen
hqubain at gmail dot com

Margo Arnold

Dear  Helen:

I recommend Archie Starks, JC Enterprises. He is an amazing man- he's so careful, competent and kind.
His telephone number is 301/873-5938. He has helped a lot of people here in Cleveland Park.

Sincerely,
Margo Arnold
Veazey Terrace