ISO handy person to replace an outside door and jammed gate latch - recommending outstanding handyman #handyman #homerepair

Arlene Holen

Steve Van Eynde is terrific. He figures out how to fix problems, and has been helping us and our neighbors for years. He is reliable and his prices are fair.

You can reach him on his email emwgroup@....

Arlene and Sheldon Holen
Macomb Street