ISO Help to Renovate Sun Porches - Start to Finish - and Deck #iso #contractor

Lilly

Hello Neighbors -

We are fairly new and are replacing the sun porch doors, windows and walls to a fully weatherized space. We have doors, windows and flooring onsite. We also have drawing and DCRA permit. We don't consider this a big job but they will need to frame new walls, hang doors and windows, install insulation, hang  firecode sheetrock, exterior hardiplank and level the floors. Also building a second level deck -we have the permit and drawing for the deck which is 30 X 6 with side stairs.

We are willing to go with 2 separate teams - one for deck and one for porches. We would love to get some names and recommendations of your experiences.
 No singles- too timely- this will require a least 2 -3 or more crew.

Much Appreciation,

-June and Caleb
marlavender@...

Thomas Byrne Edsall

Outstanding contractor - really first rate. We cannot recommend him highly enough as a general contractor.

Pete Ganginis
pete.ganginis@... -  pete.ganginis @ gmail dot com
(301) 537-5340

-
Tom and Mary Edsall

19 2nd St NE
Washington DC 20002
Cell: 202-494-5550

We are fairly new and are replacing the sun porch doors, windows and walls to a fully weatherized space. We have doors, windows and flooring onsite. We also have drawing and DCRA permit. We don't consider this a big job but they will need to frame new walls, hang doors and windows, install insulation, hang  firecode sheetrock, exterior hardiplank and level the floors. Also building a second level deck -we have the permit and drawing for the deck which is 30 X 6 with side stairs.
We are willing to go with 2 separate teams - one for deck and one for porches. We would love to get some names and recommendations of your experiences.
 No singles- too timely- this will require a least 2 -3 or more crew.

Margo Arnold

Dear  June and Caleb:

I recommend Humberto Garces, Green Construction. This is a perfect project for his company.

His telephone number is 202-912-0840.

Sincerely,
Margo Arnold
Veazey Terrace
--
www.margoarnoldpromo.com

We are fairly new and are replacing the sun porch doors, windows and walls to a fully weatherized space. We have doors, windows and flooring onsite. We also have drawing and DCRA permit. We don't consider this a big job but they will need to frame new walls, hang doors and windows, install insulation, hang  firecode sheetrock, exterior hardiplank and level the floors. Also building a second level deck -we have the permit and drawing for the deck which is 30 X 6 with side stairs.
We are willing to go with 2 separate teams - one for deck and one for porches. We would love to get some names and recommendations of your experiences.
 No singles- too timely- this will require a least 2 -3 or more crew.

Mark Rosenman

A strong second for Pete Ganginis! He and his crew are wonderful. They’re fully professional and reliable, do excellent work, and are very personable – as well as reasonably priced.

Mark Rosenman