We Need ESL Teachers from All Over U.S.

lwides

One good thing about the COVID pandemic is that ESL (English as a Second Language) teachers and tutors can work from anywhere. I have been teaching remotely for a year, as a volunteer teacher at Washington English Center. It was challenging in the beginning, but, with the help of my fellow teachers and staff and outstanding training provided by the school, I now love it. I can do so much more in the virtual classroom, and my students have made huge progress (I teach the entry level).

All that is needed is 2 hours a week on screen plus a couple of more hours for preparation.

If you are curious to know more, please email me - lwides@... [lwides @ verizon dot net]. I will respond right away.

If you want to know more immediately, click here for more information and an application form: spring flyer and the spring volunteer sign up.

-Louise