ISO Help running ethernet cable through walls #handyman #contractor

gsvh3

I am re-organizing my cable/ethernet situation in the house, and Verizon does not do any behind-the-walls installation. So while they could do the job, it would be tacked up outside the house and come in thru an exterior wall, which I don’t want. I need a technician who can run this through the wall—there already is existing cable/phone lines.  The Verizon guy says that’s called fishing, and they are not allowed to do that anymore at all.  Any suggestions as to who could do this? Email or text me.  202-236-1729 or gsvh@ me dot com.

Thanks,
Gita