Join us for a Virtual Cakepop Class for Woodley Park Main Street

Megan Flynn

Looking for a sweet way to kick off the first weekend of spring? Have your cake and eat it, too, at a virtual Baked by Yael cakepop class on Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.

Baked by Yael will donate 20% of each registration fee to Woodley Park Main Street! Support an incredible local business *and* your nearby Main Street program at the same time – it's a win-win!

Classes last 45-60 minutes. Baked By Yael will teach you how to crumble the cake, mix it with frosting, and then roll, dip, and decorate your cakepops. The exact number of cakepops will vary depending on what size you choose to make your cakeballs.  Some people end up with 12+ cakepops!

Choose from 3 cake flavors:  Birthday (vanilla), Chocolate, or Gluten-free & Vegan Chocolate.

Registration fee includes materials for one participant, a Home Cakepop Kit with baked cake, frosting, candy melts, cakepop sticks, and cakepop drying stand. For just $25 more, we'll include enough cake, frosting, candy melts, and cakepop sticks for an additional participant!

During checkout, you'll be asked to select whether you'd like to pick up your class supplies at Baked by Yael (we offer curbside pickup) or have them delivered to your home.  We also ship nationwide! That means you can even participate with your out-of-town family & friends!

PS: Not available that day? No worries—you can help us out by sharing this with a friend or family member you think might be interested. Thanks for supporting local!

--
Megan Flynn
Posted on behalf of Woodley Park Main Street

Cleveland Park Listserv Sponsor