ISO someone to remove/donate unwanted furniture

Diane Cummins

Being snowed-in might encourage further cleaning and tossing, and I'd like to highly recommend Frank Coyne and Junk-in-the-Trunk for help. We needed a long sofa + love seat to be removed down a flight of stairs, and his service was perfect: the fair price depended on the bulk size (and nothing extra after arriving); he determined the love seat could be donated to the AmVets rather than dumped, and later sent me a tax-receipt for that donation; he was very careful of handling these bulky items against cream-colored walls. The telephone number is 877-548-8669, and the website is  www.jitt.com

Diane Cummins
Woodley Park

margotdw

I second the recommendation of Frank Coyne and Junk in the Trunk! I've used them for 17 years, Frank is terrific. He will remove, donate or toss, whichever is appropriate. He's the best!
www.jitt.com

Margot Wilson
Macomb Street

Being snowed-in might encourage further cleaning and tossing, and I'd like to highly recommend Frank Coyne and Junk-in-the-Trunk for help. We needed a long sofa + love seat to be removed down a flight of stairs, and his service was perfect: the fair price depended on the bulk size (and nothing extra after arriving); he determined the love seat could be donated to the AmVets rather than dumped, and later sent me a tax-receipt for that donation; he was very careful of handling these bulky items against cream-colored walls. The telephone number is 877-548-8669, and the website is  www.jitt.com

evelyn torton beck

I second the recommendation for Frank Coyne's JUNK IN THE TRUNK. He was enormously helpful to me when I had to move out of my town house rather precipitously and he also found places to donate furniture rather than dump. He is reliable, reasonable, and a nice person too.

Evi
Evelyn Torton Beck
etb@...

I second the recommendation of Frank Coyne and Junk in the Trunk! I've used them for 17 years, Frank is terrific. He will remove, donate or toss, whichever is appropriate. He's the best!
www.jitt.com

Mary Cooper

I second the recommendation for Frank Coyne. He has cleared a house for us twice and is very responsible about recycling and donating things.
http://www.jitt.com/

Mary Cooper